If you participate in conferences, round tables or field trips as a graduate student, GSAED may contribute financially depending on the overall cost, the total amount of funding from other sources, and the location of the conference.
Expense limit is set at $100 per day, for a maximum of 4 days
- November 1st – for academic projects done between August 1st and October 31st
- February 1st – for academic projects done between November 1st and January 31st
- May 1st – for academic projects done between February 1st and April 30th
- August 1st – for academic projects done between May 1st and July 31st
Website: Individual Academic Project Fund
* The information on this page is subject to change without notice and does not represent a commitment from the University of Ottawa